Friday, October 29, 2010

Day 19- Nicknames you have; why do you have them

i love nicknames.

and i have a lot of them.  thankfully, i also like all of them.  the ones that have stuck are 
jo, jojo, josie, and fox


i like jo a lot.  it's so cool.  anyone who is comfortable with me will use it.  it's just a way to shorten my name
jojo is a cute nickname my friends call me sometimes.  it's just like a cuter version for "jo"
my uncle calls me josie sometimes.  i think it's ok, it just seems a lot different from my original name - josette.  but it's fun to play on josie and the pussy cats sometimes 
fox.. this originated during winter congress 2008 because ... how do i put this ... boys like talking to me.  i'm uncomfortable even writing this lol, if you know me, maybe you'll get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment