Thursday, October 14, 2010

Day 04- A habit that you wish you didn’t have

i have a lot of habits i wish i didn't have and i don't want to share them with everyone.  so i don't know if what i'm about to tell is a habit or not, but it's a trait i wish i could overcome.


i hate that my body language is too easy to read.   i crumble easily from embarrassment.  i cave in and shut down.  when i get nervous or embarrassed i twirl my hair and sometimes blush because i get really warm. i usually look downward and hold my arms close to my chest because maybe i can become invisible if i do that.  then i become really quiet and extra awkward.
i just fall apart at anything that makes me uncomfortable.  i can't handle it.  i wish i cold have a little more backbone and just not care.

No comments:

Post a Comment