Monday, November 8, 2010

Day 28- A picture of you last year and now, how have you changed since then?

last year during ualbany's girltalk concert
-pretty blissful-

i haven't changed in the past year, just grown into myself.  i'm still the same person, just completely comfortable with myself.  i've become more verbal about my feelings and opinions in the past year.  i've always been confident, but now i am confident in my beliefs and feelings.  i know what i want and i don't care what others think.  i'm not scared of much anymore.  i've learned not to rely on anyone, due to just having to be on my own at school and other personal experiences i've had to deal with.  this doesn't mean i've pushed people away because i've actually pulled them closer.
i've also been looking more at the future than dwelling on the past because even though the past has given me amazing memories, it hasn't always brought some of the best feelings..

No comments:

Post a Comment