Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Day 22- What makes you different from everyone else

this one is kind of difficult.  i know i'm different from most of the population, but it's hard pinpointing a few things that make me very different so, forgive me if this doesn't make sense.


firstly, it's my morals that make me different.  i'm generally just a very moral person and i care about people.  i believe in upholding my self-respect, even though it is hard to resist temptations.  sometimes i regret things i haven't done, but i feel stronger in the end.


i believe in and see things beyond the surface.  i see things people don't usually see (or don't want to see).  i believe that there is beauty in expression.  i don't have time to wait around for someone to feel.  expression shows me that you're alive.


i have great intuition and judgement, which i think comes with me seeing things beyond the surface.  i read people really well.  too well actually .. almost to the point where i can read their minds.  i know i sound crazy, but i have too much experience to know that i'm never wrong.  i'm also really in tune with my emotions and my thoughts.



No comments:

Post a Comment